Monday, September 21, 2009

I have dislexemia O_o

Currently listening to a great song that makes me slightly sad.



I'm not sure if anyone truly cares what my weekend even consisted of but in case you care here's the jist of it:
Friday: Went to the Plowing Match with my momma and Lilly and Josiah. We went to listen to a local band that plays stuff from like the 60's and 70's and the such. Lilly and Josiah were so cute. They were dancing around and being adorable.

Saturday: Work in the morning. I had a private lesson which was without a doubt the easiest 15 dollars I have ever made. Then I had two or 3 other classes.
I got home in time to watch the first of the Notre Dame game before I left to go to Elburn. In Elburn I picked up Amber and we headed to Wheaton College. Once we got to the Football/ soccer field, Amber's dad wasted no time rushing me to a table covered with food. :]
After eating a free meal we caught the football game.
Josh met us there and hung out with us. We went and got Coffee at half time and made it back in the 4th. Wheaton dominated. I think the score was 50 something to 3. Ha!
After the game Amber and I drove into downtown, parked the car, and simply walked around taking in the many sounds. We passes by so many restaurants that had some sort of live music. Amber and I love it so much that we decided we want to live there for a summer. Amber came over after and we watched a movie on my laptop then started another movie. We about fell asleep on the couch so we went up to bed, an hour or so later we finished talking and actually went to sleep.

Sunday: Church. I had kids church. The person I was supposed to teach with never showed up, I also had no lesson to start with, but some great people helped me out with that. Kids church went pretty well. I was talking with the kids about how we can worship God throughout the week. We all came up with one way that we could worship God in a practical way throughout the week. Mine was to not get mad at other people while I'm driving. I barely made it out of the parking lot before I started yelling at the car in front of me, but I checked myself and I am working on it.
Amber and I went to the Plowing Match after to look around. We got snow cones that were super good. Other than that nothing amazing happened there. (except we got these really neat wood rings for a dollar a piece.)
Amber came over after and we drank tea and hot cocoa and watch youtube videos. Then my mom got home after picking up my grandma. (she lives in Cali)
Then Amber left and we all just hung out.


Today:
Another day and yet another skill to add to my wife resume. :P
Today my grandma taught me how to crochet.
SO now I can crochet along with many other things.

Today I gave my brother and sister in law a pastel piece I made for them. This was the product of my second time ever using pastels. It is a sunset in Allihies Ireland. :]

I thought I had a picture of it on my laptop but I couldn't find it.
You can be sure it was very pretty though.

Worked tonight. Classes were pretty good. I taught some pretty cute kids.
I didn't get to workout after. My family was in a rush to go to Dollar Burger night. Dollar burger night was naturally a beautiful thing. It is even better these days because of Monday night football.
Dollar burgers + a football game = bliss.



Tomorrow I am going to Hobby Lobby to get more board and such to do more pastel pieces.
I'm pretty excited about it. :]

No comments: