Thursday, October 22, 2009

I am Nick Jonas' girlfriend too! :P

Currently listening to: Simon and Garfunkel , The Boxer

Tonight was my last night of work for the week. I am going to be out of state (to California) from Sat - Wed, thus making tonight my last night.
I tonight and last night I had to stay an hour after just to fill out my evaluations. I didn't realize how many kids I really do teach until I started filling out evaluations. Two hours in all to do them all.
My boss paid me for one of the two hours which was more than I expected.

While I was teaching tonight this girl I coach , Kelly, told me that Nick Jonas was her boyfriend.


Alittle while later we were on break and someone started the topic of what they want to be when they grow up.
It just got so funny.

Kelly: I just want to be Nick's (nick Jonas) girlfriend, that is all I can think of.

Me: Maybe you should aim at being his wife that way he doesn't break up with you and you are stuck.
Audrey: If you did break up you could marry a Hobo.
If someone I really liked broke up with me I would marry a hobo, as long as he wasn't a creepy one that would kill me.


I just wish you could have heard this conversation. It was the best. So funny.

Well I'm going to my room to do something.. My mom sort of ruined my night time routine by getting out of bed and ruining my quiet chill time.



Happiness is a recently tuned mandolin. I tuned it today and It was beautiful.

No comments: