Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My job is the absolute best!

I love my job. The little gymnasts are so cute.
Today I was leading stretching before a class, and this little 4 year old girl who I used to coach, but no longer due as of this week, was next to me and she started telling about her awesome birthday plans and her new friend at school and the such. THen she told me about one of her friends and said that this friend was Adam's girlfriend. (I used Adam because I think was was the name but I'm not sure, But he is a boy in her class.)
I was like "really his girlfriend?"
And she was like "yeah...
And he is my boyfriend too!
He already has two girlfriends"
(all the while she had the biggest smile on her face and couldn't be more pleased.)

And I asked her " How do you feel about that?"
And she said " I feel really good about it!"


I about died laughing. This little girl is the cutest EVER!!!
I'm not gonna lie, I really miss coaching her and all the cute little 4 year olds who were in that class.

1 comment:

JBjuice10 said...

Yay for little gymnasts! We do have the best job.