Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'm not sure how I feel about the last week.

Every time I sit to blog I realize how much I prefere telling stories and talking about whats going on rather then writing it or typing it. I have had a pretty crazy last week.
I went to open gym with some friends. After we went to a Chinese restaurant that reminded us of the restaurant in the movie "Christmas story". We contemplated getting the duck.
I spent $20 to see a play that I ended up cleaning up for two hours after, at least I got to be a part of the brute squad with Anthony. But I basically paid to work. I also met two of the VonTrapp girls. I found them to be quite agreeable.
Then I got lost 3 times on my way back from West Chicago at 1 in the morning.
I worked a birthday party where the kid only wanted to play in the pit, so for an hour and a half I watched this kid and his 4 friends just jump in the pit.
I went on a day date with my sister and niece and nephew. Had a late night snow ball fight with Ania. She and I also walked to the park to swing in the snow.
Watched too much Americas Next Top Model for one day. Then spent 4 long hours watching a movie about the Jackson family.
Today I made a pastel piece of a Celtic cemetery. It isn't as creepy as it sounds. I will put up a pic once I take a good one. I'm spending today and tomorrow with family.

No comments: