Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fun House Photo Shoot

I think every girl should have a best friend...or two.....or three!!
I laughed harder today then I have in a long time.
three brilliantly-witted girls together in the same room. AHH so good.
We finished the photo shoot with Jessica's help. Only stopping to take one Ho-HO break. Then Ania and I gave Jessica a performance of our best Bohemian Rhapsody. I think we will perfect it and give some sort of rock opera in our "Fun house".

Enjoy some rough pics from the last few days: These were taken with my silly little camera and do not come close to reflecting the ones Ania took.

[In no particular order]



HoHo break. :P
Colonel Mustard in the attic with the candle stick!
Stay away from me Booty!!




Everyday in the life o the circus
:D


Bahahaha!! This one is my fav! I was laughing so hard I was doing a little happy dance.

No comments: