Friday, February 12, 2010

Something about being home.

Listening to Leeland. :]

I'm not feeling well today. The last week has been a frustrating week. Alot of little things frustrated me, nothing really to the point of making me break down, but alot of little things that irritate me. And now I'm really not feeling well. I stay at Ania's house on Thur. nights and as soon as she leaves for work on fri mornings I can't sleep anymore. It ends up being a crazy early morning for me. Just not feeling well. Back to be home with my bulldog nearby. As well as all the familiar smells, like the smell of my sleep on my pillow, and the smell of my house in general.
I'm now trying to organize and clean up my room alittle. I realized that I don't like being in here much anymore, and that needs to change. So im de-cluttering.





No comments: