Wednesday, March 10, 2010

stories of work cuteness. Enjoy

Just two stories from this week.
Last night I was teaching my Advanced beginner class. I love this class.
We were on beam (an irrelevant fact.)
And this one girl named Katie out of no where was like " Do you know the song that is like..Im a tea pot.. here is my handle... uh"
Me- "Yeah know that song."
Katie- "I made a new version of it. " She started singing "I'm a little hobo short and wide."
Haha


Then today I was teaching my day care class (3-5 year olds)
I had this one really hyper girl pick up some things for me on the floor just to keep her busy while the rest o the class was getting a drink.
She handed me what I asked her for and so I said "Gracias" to her.
And she responded "De nada."
I let out a shriek laugh of delight. It was the cutest thing ever.
This girl is a blond hair, pale skinned little girl. I did not expect her to know any Spanish. Cutest thing


Those are my only stories.

No comments: