Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June is nearing an end

I told my boss today about leaving in the fall for Idaho. She laughed pretty hard when I told her that I was moving to Idaho because at the moment she was eating a baked potato for lunch. Ha
I got an email yesterday from one of the program directors telling me that they have not fond housing for me yet but the other director would be willing to house me for the first few weeks. She also said that when my parents and I visit they would let us stay with them.

Other than that news, I have been mostly working and swimming alot and trying to find time to spend with friends. Ania was here Sun and Monday and last night my sister and I went to Open mic night with Jessica. It was a good time as always. Jessica is so funny I can't even believe it. Having the 3 of us girls together was so great!
Hopefully today I will have time and inspiration to do some more work on my most recent painting. It is so good so far and I am liking it more and more every time I work on it. I will try to post a pic once I am done. It just doesn't photograph well, I tried taking a pic of it before but it looked awful. The painting is on a black board to start and it is a dark painting so when I photograph it you can hardly tell what it is, or it has weird glares. I guess we will see. Other than that I have no other news that I wish to report.

You will never be happy, until you meet the Creator of joy.
I hate that it is so hard to get people to give God a chance. It is so hard to get people to understand how awesome He is. I think about it alot and it makes me so sad. He is so awesome and works incredible miracles.

No comments: