Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Prospective drawing


I talked my mom into doing some prospective drawing with me today. I took out an arranged the tea pot and cups that Han got me for graduation. My sister came down when we were almost half done and decided to join us.
This pic is of all three of the finished drawings >>>>
mine is a bit cut off on the bottom but not too badly.
It was a fun project and hopefully we will do more in the near future. (My sisters is the top one and my mom's is the middle, leaving mine as the bottom one naturally.)



It was a fun time all in all. One thing led to another and before we knew it I was creating a blog for my mom. Ha


In case you are interested here is the link
http://mylifeindoilies.blogspot.com/
I am not sure how much she will actually use it, but I have the password so who knows what sort of damage I can do on it. I already took the liberty of filling in her interests with my sister and Dad's help.

1 comment:

beka said...

I love those drawings!
And this song, Your Hands.
Love teapots. I have a serious thing for coffee, but there's something about tea;)