Friday, July 30, 2010

Falling in love with color again!





Oh man the last few weeks have been pretty good. I wish my summer had started off this way.


I never want summer to end. Some things have transpired over the last few weeks that are giving me mixed thoughts and emotions about leaving for school.


I got a manicure today at a beauty school. I went with my Aunt and two cousins. Oh man it was a good time. The lady that I had doing my nails and I sure had a good time. My aunt and cousins are a bit more quiet.


I'm leaving for Idaho in like 5 weeks. Oh man.
I wish I had words of wisdom to share or great stories, but I have been just living life. If I was face to face with you I would have plenty to talk about.
I used the tea pot and cups that Han gave me for the first time today. so perfect. :]



btw I got bangs. I like them alot and have gotten a billion compliments on them. HOORAY!
I should go to bed then. I have to work in the morning. My family is going to the city to hit up the Field museum and I am not going because of work. eh.


NIGHT!!!!

1 comment:

beka said...

Gosh, you're cute.
Love the new bangs:)