Sunday, August 15, 2010

Vacation Postcard


This may be the all time best pic ever.
Today was a fabulous day. Just what I needed for a vacation from packing.


Frozen Yogurt with the girls.




top left: Amber's
Top right: Mine
Bottom:Han's








Cute Yogurt place. Pic try number 7 maybe

Dear Forever Yogurt, You are the best place. Please lower your prices!
Love ,Hanna














Wheaton Starbucks :]




Dear Amber a.k.a. my Simon,
Please go see the Weepies while they are touring.
You are the greatest sort of person. Keep me posted on the latest brilliant thing you read, and please get skype.
Yours truly, Hanna a.k.a Garfunkel















Wheaton Park....

Dear Wheaton,
You're beautiful. Please save some inexpensive apartments, and good paying jobs open from Amber and I.
-Your future tenant, Hanna














Wishing fountain footbath.....


Dear Josh B of Wheaton,
Let's please be friends forever,
You bring so much joy and blessing to my life. Come visit me in Idaho at least once.
Sincerly, Hanna










Beautiful Barefoot journey!!!!

No comments: