Sunday, September 19, 2010

Guilty Pleasure= The Wedding date.
I love this movie, but I am a little bit ashamed to admit it. hehe

Just thought I would share these pics from friday. I took Ziggy for a walk after running around pretending to look for work.











We walked to the park and I was planning on reading. Once we got there Ziggy wouldn't chill and she pooed there in the park. I had to find a chip bag to pick up the mess. EWWW

Once we made it to our front lawn Ziggy Laid down on the grass and snuggled in. It was so cute.











---------------------
SO then yesterday I got up late as usual and spent my day doing much of nothing. I did some homework and made some pasta for lunch. Then I fell asleep on the couch. I was jolted awake by my phone going off in my pocket.
It was a text from Pete. (He is in the Missions Medic Program, and I met him the day I got there)
We were just chatting and we realized that we were much closer than we thought. We thought we lived really far away, but when we got to talking about it we realized that we live like 5 min from each other.
So we met up at starbucks and had coffee and hung out. It was good to have company finally.



My plan as of last night was to go to the Meridian Vineyard this morning with Brenda. Last night when I got back I found out that Brenda was going to be at the hospital today so I wouldn't have a car or Brenda to go with. SO Pete said that I could prob get a ride to the Boise vineyard with his ride. I took a drive out to find the meridian vineyard in hopes that I would find it close enough that I could bike there this morning. I found it, but it is not that close.ha
SO I told Pete I would go to them. I texted him this morning at like 8:30 to see what was going on. I didn't get a text back so I assumed he was sleeping. I woke up with Brenda yelling at me asking if I was going to church because my ride was here. I don't think I have even gotten dressed so fast.
Now I am vegging out and watching The Wedding Date. After that I have a bunch of EMT reading to do.

No comments: