Saturday, October 9, 2010

All I can say is, be careful what you wish for, because you might just get it. And of course the thing that you spend so much time wishing for is the thing you dont get, but that passing split second wish, is the one that you get.





On a different note, It looks like I may be adding a coaching job to my schedule. Susan from a gym near by is going to call me on monday about an interview. I realized yesterday how badly I need coaching in my life. Just the time to interact with kids and just be goofy. A time to teach and feel the fulfillment of seeing someone improve. So excited!!
My parents moved to Dubai officially. They got there yesterday afternoon. I really really miss them, and the rest of my family. I miss sitting around with them and the babies and enjoying things. I'm sad to think back on all the bad times that tore our family apart and put up walls between us. I am just so excited for when God brings full restoration and brings us back to the place where we are just happy to be family and together laughing and eating of course. haha

I also really wish Billy was here. He is the sort of brother that I wish was always around, to bounce ideas off of, and to enjoy doing the simple things with. This morning I was thinking about the happiest time I can remember, and the most recent happy time was when my parents were visiting Dubai and Billy and Kyle were at the house with us, and Jessica was popping in and out randomly along with other beautiful people. That was the happiest time. Everyone in the house was on the same page. I wish life always felt that beautiful.

But, before you start thinking I am emo, know that I am not. Just more pensive today. Alot has happened in a short amount of time and sometimes it can be overwhelming, and when you finally have a chance to stop and think about it you feel like you have a ton of bricks fall on your head. I have been so busy since I got here that things haven't kicked in , and yesterday I realized how much growing up I have had to do in the last 2 months. Earlier this year I would not be able to believe that i am doing half the things I am now doing. Taking care of all my stuff. Registering and paying for things, going to the DMV by myself to register my scooter, calling about applications, and taking motorcycle classes.ha

No comments: