Thursday, October 21, 2010

SO baby won't start. Man oh man. .I am going to see if Elen's husband will come over and take a look at it. I need a stand in dad and I think he would be a good choice. That couple has been super sweet to me and offered for me to go to their house for Christmas.

I had my first night at the new gym
So different from the Y. All I did tonight was shadow the other coaches. I'm pretty excited to start coaching and spotting!! :]
It is cool being in that gym though because they have a boys program so there are guy coaches [ ;) ] and guy gymnasts.
I am pretty tired already and I have to work tomorrow morning from open (6:30) till 2:30.

1 comment:

Jessica Erhart said...

craziness! hope baby starts feeling better:]
aw, that's awesome of Elen and her husband (can't remember his name).
miss you (and your cute little duckie slippers!)