Saturday, October 30, 2010

there is snow on Bogus Basin. The mountains look beautiful!

Hanna is currently drinking: an iced double shot banana coconut mocha.


So many dads and daughters getting coffee together this morning. So cute!!!!
There is something so special about going out with dad as a little girl.
It was adorable to see them come in and the little girl ask dad about getting a hot chocolate and of course the dad buys her one.

Then there are the moms who come in with their daughters or sons. Today this mom and daughter came through the drive through (the daughter was treating) and it reminded me of getting coffee with my mom. The mom didn't really know what she wanted so the daughter was coaching her through ordering her drink. It was so cute.


It made me get a bit vapory when I thought that I hadn't seen my parents in 2 months now, and It will be a while yet before I can go out on a date with my dad and ask him to buy me hot chocolate, Or go out to coffee with my mom and coach her through her order, if she doesn't order a "mocha latte" that is. I truly appreciate those times when we are just going out with no distractions and enjoying being together. I can't wait to see them in dec. I have to call one of my managers in a few hours and see if I get the time off, then I will be buying my tickets. :D
Can't wait!!!!



Before you think that I am super depressed and sappy, just know that I am actually doing great. I love working as a Barista, and love the people I work with. I am starting to get comfortable around here and am looking forward to the future. I know that I will be super busy with work for the rest of the school year working 2 jobs and all.


Other random note, I just discovered the most fantastic snack. Pita bread with roasted red pepper humus and cream cheese. SO FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

beka said...

Mmmm, wonderfee snack:)

So glad the barista job is agreeing with you. ;) I knew it would.