Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Can't really figure out how I am still functioning. I just had to cancel my clinicals that I had scheduled for tomorrow because there is no way I am getting up at 7am tomorrow to do clinicals. Sorry. I only need 3 more sets of vitals and I don't think it is worth losing sleep to get 3 sets. I will have put in about 33 hours at Hasting alone by sat, and like 7 or so at the gym. That is full time by Ill standards.
It was cute this morning, I had to open the cafe and this guy came in, he had come in a number of times before when I was opening and he would get a coffee refill. THe last few times I opened he didn't come in though, but today he did, and he was all like "Im so happy to see you here." Then he was asking me about why I hadn't been there in the mornings, and that he was going to try and come in in the future even though he will no longer be working in the immediate area. It made me feel so good to know that people look forward to seeing me there and having me pour them coffee.


















I think I will finish watching Funny Girl before bed.
28 more days.

No comments: