Sunday, November 7, 2010

I think Blue Sky Bagels is going to make me a poor woman.

Just got back from working a shift I picked up for someone, then I sat around for a few hours and talked to the barista who came in after me. We were talking about art and looking through art magazines and critiquing the art in it, it was fun stuff. I am now watching Funny Girl. Thinking about sketching a giraffe for one of my co-workers. (the one mentioned above)
Not only was today rainy, but it was also daddy daughter coffee date day.
Can't wait to see my family!!!
I am working over 40 hours this week. I am actually ok with that. :]
I am happy with my work.
I also bought this super sweet design magazine. It is all stuff that people did on the computer. It is so good. When I have more time I will try to find some of their stuff online and post pics here. I bought the magazine with the intent to take an exacto blade to some of the pieces and frame them to decorate my room. Beats paying who knows how much for art at other places.
:]

Hope you are having a great day!!!

3 comments:

beka said...

Ha, that's exactly what I like to do for art. Or at least what I've THOUGHT to do.... hehehe.
Talk about bargain. ;)

MY.INKED.LYFE said...

blue sky bagels are wicked. its probably a good thing there aren't any in wheaton..

Hanna said...

you know what I didnt even notice before? They have a basket in there with yesterday's bagels and it is like 1.75 for 5. SO AMAZING!