Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Im having kind of a tough time. I'm feeling all out of my element. I don't know why (so don't bother asking why) but I just do.
I guess I need to just take some time and be still. I just cannot seem to find comfort anywhere. :[



I Got a possible job house/pet sitting next week. My manager refereed me to these people that she usually house sits for. I'm flattered that I am trust worthy and worth recommending. I don't see why I should not do it. The only thing I am concerned about is getting places. They live in Boise and it might be a bit much for my scooter to go from there to work every day, not to mention coaching. I guess I will have to think about it.


I also just got a library card. Pretty ironic considering I work at a book store. Haha.
I also went to get some gear box oil for my scooter and the manual doesn't specify which sort I need. I baffled the Auto Zone workers and a guy at a motorcycle/scooter place.


Good news is that I am feeling so much better today. Bad news is that I had to miss school last night because I was really sick. I hope I won't be lost tonight. I think I am going to take a nap before school. I have been up since 5:10am. HOORAY!!!!!!!!

No comments: