Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's about that time of year again


Time to bust out the Mandolin and start practicing up so that I can play Christmas songs. Sad my parents wont be able to hear my play Oh Come Oh Come Emmanuel. They really liked that one on the Mandolin. :]
Maybe I will record a video of it.

My body is starting to adjust to the cold weather. I can't even belive it.
I also have most of my Christmas shopping either done, or gifts planned out. Something about this nasty weather makes me want to shop. Oh btw I didn't buy the shoes thought I really want them. Maybe another time I will find some like it and be able to buy them.

I work all day tomorrow. 9 hours at the cafe. My manager said I can take school in and study though, so it should be all good.
OH yeah, and it is 2 weeks till I see my lovely family. I miss them dearly. Can't wait to see those babies. There is a little boy at the gym who looks like Josiah and it takes everything in me not to run over and squeez him every 2 minutes. He is so cute. HOORAY!!!!!!!

1 comment:

beka said...

Oooh, Christmas shopping done ahead of time is nice. ;)
That's who we tend to do it, anyhow.
Ah, yes. About the shoes--the other day at Maurice's, I tried on this dress that was on clearance. It was a purple/white/black/grey plaid dress, came to a lil above the knees. Audrey Hepburn-ish style with the straight-across neckline. I put some black heels on, and wowza. It was amazing. But I didn't get either.
Sigh.
Oh well.
I didn't really need it and I don't really have anywhere to wear the stuff to lately.

Oh, yay! Family! Absence makes the heart grow much fonder, doesn't it??