Wednesday, December 29, 2010

OK

 Last night I had part 2 of my finals. The written test. The test was 180 questions long, and had a time limit of 2 hours and 15 minutes. It took me an hour and I passed with a 94%.  pretty exciting if you ask me. Now I need only to study and prepare for my National Registry. That is making me a bit nervous. Oh and I need to finish filling out my work book. yeah................
     So today is the first day in a while that I had a chance to breath. So it became a "get everything you have been putting off done" day. I started it out right, by sleeping until I wanted to get up. So at about noon, I got out of bed.
 I got my room cleaned vaccumed, sheets in the wash along with all my other clothes that need washing.
Then I went downstairs and found a package on the coffee table from Ania.... curious??? I really was.
I tore through all this wrapping...and found the gold present, which I tore open to find THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      Ania, you rock at life. Please come here now already!!!!!
                              She knows me too well. I LOVEEEE Simon and Garfunkel!! <3

   I then left because I had errands to run. First stop was the DMV. After 2 times of trying to get my license stuff taken care of and not having what I needed, I was finally about to get it all dealt with. Two tests and a bunch of money later I walked out with a new license complete with the obviously dorky picture of myself and a "M" endorsement! HOORAY!!
   I then decided that I would go spend some of my Christmas money on some things I needed and I'll be honest, wanted.  SO if you are wondering how it went let me show you.

                                          The jeans on the far left = $10.00 on sale
                                         the leggings were also on sale =$10.00
                                           the blue soho make-up bag thing= $2.12
                                         the pink purse=$13.00 (50% off)
                                             the shoes= $4.95!!
                                          the mug=$2.99
                                            two boxes of ibuprofen= $4.00
                                             then the license=  $46.00 x the time it takes to take 2 tests (time = money)

                                  That is how I spent a bunch of my Christmas money! I would call the day a success.
 I also finally got this project done.... It took two previous attempts, one of which Amber I am sure remembers.

                                            In case you are confused, here is a close up.
 Now I am going to write out Thank you cards and maybe fill out more of my Compassio app.
      Do you remember that project I mentioned earlier? The one I was super excited about? Well I finally bought the supplies for it and cannot wait until Niki (fellow barista that pretty much rocks at life) and I have a chance to work on it.  CANNOT WAIT! btw I got the supplies for a ridiculously great deal too. It should have cost about $10 for the supplies and it only cost me around 5.50. Awesome right?
Ok well that is all for now. Hopefully I will do a better job of blogging in the future.

1 comment:

MY.INKED.LYFE said...

oh i remember :) haha. they look awesome!! can i say cutefest!?! you rock at shopping & bargains, just sayin!