Wednesday, January 5, 2011

365 pics to remember A year

A dear friend of mine did this thing last year where he took a picture everyday for the entire year. I am proud to have been in a few of those pics. :]
 I decided that I would do the same thing this year. I wasn't planning on posting a blog on this yet,but another rad friend of mine (Will) is doing a similar project and wanted to see my pics, so here are my pics of the week. 

      January 1
spent new years eve folding a bunch of 8 point origami stars
        


January 2 
sorry no pic available, Im pretty sure I was working


January 3
Skype date with my love Amber, she didn't know I was taking this pic! 

January 4th
Applebees feast with my friend Chantel. She is the best sort of person. She , like me, likes to talk alot and tell pointless stories. Love her to pieces. Sorry it is so dark.
 January 5th
Special project (craft time) with Niki.
   Love her! She is a spazzy, Bi-lingual, barista who likes to craft things. YAY! 
See the butterflies we made out of feathers? Awesome right??




 
 Not sure how often I will post these pics, maybe daily, maybe weekly. 
     I'll blog about the project eventually, because I would love for everyone to play a part in this piece of history.  Good night!


 Oh btw guess what?!!!!!!????!?!? I am going to Phlebotomy school starting in february. I talked to someone at the school today and she was going to get me   on the list for the class. YES!! I;m going to be a total smarty pants!

2 comments:

Jessica Erhart said...

What!??!? No way! You'll have to update me on any blood-related medical phobias;]
I'm pretty sure you'll be the best phlebotomist of the west-hehe!

MY.INKED.LYFE said...

man, i feel honored. even if i do look as if i haven't slept in a month. warn me next time ;)
love youuu.

p.s. the butterflies look terrific![: