Monday, January 31, 2011

Just one of those days....

                      
  Scooter wouldn't start; Don't know what I'm gonna do about it,
                                                              Idaho drivers cannot drive,

Then found some books at the library,
       Planned to get only 1; left with 3 hehe,
                skyped with the Hindenburg; we wrote an improv song about tuberculosis.
                          I am now one step closer to my dream of being a Renaissance minstrel.
                                                                                   Next hit: Inter-cranial hemorrhaging
                                                                                                           wore my favorite shirt,
        ate Hummus,
                  some wings,
                          some oreos

         
                    
                  
                                                What do I love most about this picture? 
                                                How Josh looks like a zombie, 
                                       and I look like a young, male, Chinese warrior. HIIII-YA!




                                 Most of all, today I laughed!!!                                                                       I love laughing.

No comments: