Monday, February 7, 2011

I was so sad to leave

                                                       look what I got to go to bed to. :]


After sleeping so well last night all snuggled up with the snoring, chubby puppies I had to get up and pack up.
 I was so sad saying good bye to the dogs. I packed up my scooter and opened the garage door to leave and it had started pouring rain. I went back in to wait for it to stop and it started snowing. It snowed for maybe a half hour (it didnt stick though), then stopped. Right as it stopped Linda got home (The lady I was house sitting for).

I waited a little while for the roads to hopefully dry up and then I set off. It was such a long ride home. It was so windy out  and because of the rain it was just dirty and slushy. I am so glad I have a full face helmet considering how many mud splatters are on it now. Without it I would have been one freckled girl.

  It was really cute though because I packed in a canvas bag and for the ride home I put Magnus in it so that his head and arms were peaking out the top as though he were riding on the back of the scooter. SO CUTE!
   This bus of pre-school aged kids went by me and they were all looking out the windows and pointing and laughing at it. It made me so happy to see them all  laughing at my Dinosaur riding on my scooter with me.
:]



 After I got home I tried skyping with Ania but it honestly didn't go too well because my internet is terrible.
                                          We were showing off our silly bands! Hooray! Mine is a dinosaur!



I have the next few days off so I went to Hastings and rented a season of scrubs and bought the new Iron and WIne cd for the next few days.
             

No comments: