Monday, February 28, 2011

If you cannot be a poet, be the poem. ~David Carradine

I'm getting pretty anxious about my written EMT national registry. I informed you wrong before, it is actually this  Wednesday! 
I got alot of studying done today though and I am feeling pretty good about it. 
 I'm ready to go take it right now. I
don't want to wait until Wednesday. 
I went to Barnes and Noble and utilized their EMT-B study books. I made an afternoon out of it. 
 This cracked me up when I looked up and recognized all the different patterns. haha
Please tell me you can read this because it is really funny. Enlarge it any way that you can. 


I picked up Brenda from work right from there and got a call from a co-worker asking me to come in tonight and cover the closing shift. Yesterday and Today were supposed to be my days off. I ended up working for someone last night and then again tonight. I won't have a day off again until Sunday. Good thing I love my job. :]
 I have to give a presentation tomorrow night on Diarrhea prevention and treatment. I will come up with something at work tomorrow and practice it by talking to myself. haha

No comments: