Sunday, February 20, 2011

random update.

I was thinking today, that I will probably have to take a trip to the mid-west this summer and sell my stuff that is being stored in Green Bay.  It seems so un-necessary to have all of those possession sitting around when I am here and don't really care. I wouldn't mind a bit of extra money though. I'm trying to think how is the best way to sell the stuff. I guess I could try to figure out eBay.  I'm not sure. Any thoughts?
Want to buy any of my junk???
I will probably have to sell my favorite yellow chair. 
Oh well worse things have happened.



Shekinah said she would get an apartment with me if she stays in Boise. :]
We were talking about it today after church. I love that we both don't want a TV in our house. LOVE HER!!!


 I'm hoping to find work as an Emergency room Tech.
That would be an ideal job I'm thinking.
We will see what life brings I guess. 

1 comment:

beka said...

i'll be praying for your work idea, dear:)
hmm. ebay isn't really that hard. that sounds like a good idea. :)