Tuesday, February 22, 2011

We could talk of the weather, or

I wish my angry dance looked this entertaining.

On the rare occasion that I do get angry, it just looks like a tall white girl with bangs organizing anything she can get her hands on. 
I guess we all have our ways of dealing with anger. 
Have you ever watched this show? Flight of the Conchords? If you haven't then you are really missing out.
I am amazed at how much this reminds me of the way me and my sisters interact.
 That is probably why I find it so funny. 


The weather has been so bizzarre today,
(please don't think I am talking about the weather just to make polite conversation or something)
I rode my scooter to work this morning and it was just a bit cold but fine. Then it started snowing while I was at work. It snowed off and on for almost 3 hours. When the next barista got there for her shift it was snowing. I went and counted out my till, got out of the office and the sun had come out and it had stopped snowing. 
The roads were dry for my ride home. SO weird right???
The sun is still out now though, in case you were wondering. :]
You can tell spring is coming though because everyone is ordering Italian and French sodas these days. 
They are so good.
I always get the French Soda with Strawberry, Mandarin and Vanilla.
This is probably the only drink that I don't put a mountain of whipped cream on.


Doesn't this picture make you thirsty???

I need to be honest with you. I have neglected my 365 picture thing over the last few days. I have simply not taken pictures. I did add what I did take over the  last week. Let me know what you guys think of my week. haha

         I'm gonna do some cleaning and fold my laundry. I hope your days are going well. :]




Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
   “Never will I leave you;
   never will I forsake you.
  Hebrews 1:5

1 comment:

beka said...

Oh my GOSH that french soda you get sounds divine! And that weather is, indeed, quite strange! Glad it ended on sun, though:)