Monday, March 7, 2011

5am doesnt agree with me. It is 9 and I am ready to pass out.

I just need to stop and breath! I don't know why all the sudden I am uncapable of handling stress. I'm starting to lose sleep over stupid things. 
I am so sick of fretting over my passport being MIA that tomorrow i am going to apply for another and hope that it gets here in time for me to go visit my parents in May. I miss my family and would love to spend my birthday with them.


 Guess what came in the mail today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          My EMT certificate and a sweet patch, and a card to put in my wallet. Now I can officially say "I'm and EMT, what happened?..." if I come across a person in an emergency situation. 
I remember last June I was in Nevada with my family and we were driving to Laughlin and we passed by a car on the side of the road that looked like someone could have been hurt. I asked my dad if we could stop and he said not this time, but when I had some medical training done then he would be more eager to. 
I am SOOO glad looking back at it. I would have had NO idea what to do.  Now I do! You call 911. haha





 I felt like rocking some BIG hair today. This is as good as it got. I think I can do better next time. 

 Next time I think I will tease my hair alot first and maybe curl my hair with it flipped upside down. Does that even make sense??

 I found myself with a couple of free hours to roam the mall today between working open to 11, reading about dislocations and fractures, picking Shekinah up at the airport and delivering her home (YAY she is back!), and picking Brenda up from work.
I love how it feels when you can walk through stores and appreciate things but you have almost no desire to buy anything even if you had excessive money to spend. I can't think of anything I want (aside from finding my passport of course.).
   I did see this at Borders and cracked up.



They have one of those books for everything.









We have also narrowed down our t-shirt options. 

Here and here are the womens options.
Let me know which of the 2 you would like as well as the color.
Here and Here are the mens choices.
We can also get the logo printed in a smaller size if you want it that way for any reason. :]
YAY!
 I hope you are getting excited about this like I am. :]

No comments: