Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bring back no-shave NOVEMBER!!!

So it's all coming full circle. 
It just makes sense that i would bring up something from my childhood again.
This time flash back to when I was about 3. 
WOW man look at those amazing bangs!
I remember my mom always telling me that when I was a young'n I loved men (haha) and espescially ones with beards. 
I always thought that was weird because though my pre-teen and early teen years I still loved guys but thought beards were nasty.
As my teen years are drawing to an end I find myself being strangely attracted to guys with beards.
I think I figured out why.  
You know how when you are a kid you love life and are full of so much joy and wonder? Well in case you didn't notice I have recently found myself loving life more and more everyday; i have also starting dressing in whichever way I want whether or not it matches. It seems that when you stop caring about social norms and all of the stuff that bogs adults down  you get back to your truest self, like the self you were as a child before you were taught to be anything but yourself. 
Next thing I know I will be pulling myself out of day dreams that involve me being a beaver.


A guy asked for my number last week while I was at work; I gave to him because ,well being honest, he had a beard!!
hahahahahahahahah
I'm so ridiculous!!!
I guess we all have our weaknesses. 
Bearded men beware!!!


Speaking of beards you should probably check out that link.  hahaha

1 comment:

beka said...

honey, you SO need to see this link.
http://www.geekologie.com/2010/04/22/beards-full.jpg

cute post;)