Monday, April 11, 2011

A few notes on my crazy weekend

Guess what came in the mail today??????
An envelop, and in that envelop was a passport, a bright shiny NEW passport! It took exactly 3 weeks to get here. That is great considering they say it should take 4-6 weeks. :]



   How have I been spending the last few days/ weeks during which I haven't been blogging. Well let me tell you in a sort of vague way.
 I have been doing some working, which included an opening shift on Friday which considering my night owl tendencies left me working on 3 hours of sleep.
I failed while attempting to fix some stuff on my scooter.
 I bought an MP3 player which was on sale for $20.
 I salsa danced Friday night until 2am, it was a GREAT night of dancing.
 Stayed over at Shekinah's house.
Worked Saturday afternnoon-evening.
Watched Portlandia and 500 Days of summer with Clayton and Shekinah while consuming pizza, bread sticks and a ridiculous amount of tea.
Stayed over at Shekinah's again,
Went to church Sunday morning, ran home to shower, then went back to the church to go over Mission Medic blog.
Worked Sunday night from 6:30-close.
Watched Tangled into the am hours this morning.
Slept wayyyy too much.
Walked to the bank.
Spent time with my dearest Brooklyn.

Really I have been spending as much time as possible with Shekinah and Clayton because we are all going separate ways in about 4 weeks, and I am going to cry pretty hard. I will be flying out that day to see my parents so I will have about 20 hours in which to be upset on the plane.

I am excited about my upcoming adventures, but I will miss Shekinah and Clayton more than you can imagine.  They are great friends. I am going to miss wing night with them.

1 comment:

beka said...

awwww i hate missing friends. :(
leaves a hole in the heart.

the "have-done" list is sweet.