Sunday, April 3, 2011

Oh Adventure, I love you


Got back to Boise at about 1 am Sunday morning, the 2nd of April.
My laptop is not connecting to the internet so blogging will have to wait. I am excited to show you pics from the Portland adventure. One thing is certian, it was an adventure from start to finish. It had all the makings of an adventure;
 car problems,
 no place to sleep,
 new friends,
brushing your teeth at a McDonalds,
seeing old friends in a random place,
getting stuck in a random snow storm,
 thrift store shopping,
 having to buy a new coat,
cheap-o hotel rooms,
 me forgetting my tooth brush somewhere,
walking all day,
finding yourself out in a bad part of town with Shekinah late at night while waiting for Clayton to pick you up,
Salsa dancing,
breathtaking nature,
laughing way too hard,
free samples,
late night snacks,
pizza and beer at a hole in the wal place,
being blessed with great places to stay the last three nights,
running on empty in the middle of nowhere,
inside jokes that never got old (at least not to me hehe),
spending less time at a destination thatn it took to drive to said place,
cold,cold,cold,
rain, rain, rain,
coffee,
doughnuts,
getting pulled over a few miles from home for something ridiculous,
and people watching.
  So many great things.
I couldn't think of a better way to spend my spring break.
LOVE MY LIFE!

About a month untill my next adventure! So excited to see my family for my birthday (all but my sister, I wish she was going to be there too)!
 Miss those babies an awful lot.

2 comments:

beka said...

sounds absolutely wowza! what a trip:)

Anonymous said...

hahaha wow i just found your blog and it cracks me up. the way you described our adventure makes it sound even better than it was (which is hard to do!)