Saturday, April 16, 2011

tired feet

I don't know what has happened, but after salsa tonight my legs are very tired and achy. Oh man!!
So GREAT NEWS!!!
Today, Shekinah and I fixed my scooter. Remember when I was talking about failing miserably at trying before? Well we were able to fix it. :]
It required us to take off some of the body on the front of it and tighten a bolt that was terribly hard to reach. We had to improvise a bit, but we figured it out. :]
To celebrate we hit up U-Swirl and got some frozen yogurt. :]
Tonight at work I got the best compliment. One of the regulars found out that I am going to be leaving there in a few weeks (to go to Dubai) and I am not planning on coming back to the coffee shop after. He told me that he is sad to hear I am leaving because I "make the place.". Umm wow compliment much???
SO flattering.

Salsa dancing tonight was un-eventful. I was so out of it, and I can still smell the alcohol that was on some of the guys breath, and it has been hours. GAG!!!!
It was fun though, and I got to dance with some REALLY good guys who had never asked me before. One is really really good, and I just love his energy and excitement, the other I had never seen before but he was amazing.  It was fun.
I am glad to be home and snuggled into bed now. I have to work in a few hours so I had best get to bed.


Thanks for being you!!!!

3 comments:

beka said...

i BET you make the place, love.
:)

Joshbdev said...

Donald Millers Twitter
Getting some work done. Sky is kinda not as cloudy. Weepies spinning madly on. Lucy's wanting to fetch.

Hanna said...

Josh, I don't understand