Friday, April 1, 2011

Way blessed

Shekinah and I just got back from Salsa dancing in downtown Portland. It was a really fun time and I learned alot of new moves. Cannot wait to go to Boise Cafe next Friday and bust out my new skills. :]
We were WAY blessed with a free hotel room tonight, and a nice one at that. The last few days have been a total blessing. The trip started out a bit rough but things are working out. I blame Jesus for it all starting to work out. :] hehe
 We were able to stay in pretty much a mansion of a house last night and the night before that belonged to Devindas (our new Indian friend). We had some good tea, cozy beds, and some great laughs. :]
                                    This was the group pic right before we left this morning. :]


I will post more pictures once I am home and can sort them all. I have some on my phone and others on my camera, and all that jazz.

Oh btw Ania, when and if you read this, I think you belong in Portland. You are confident and just peculiar like the people here. I think you would love it.

1 comment:

Eliza C. said...

HAHAHA! You make me smile. :-) Why are you in Portland?

..This is the 3rd place you told me I should move to because you think I would love it. <3 Guess I'll just have to each one for awhile. But, I must life in Ireland first!