Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I got a lot of stuff done yesterday. Packages mailed, spent time with my adopted family.
Ate some kababs.
I fell asleep on the couch at my adopted family's house while watching movies with Maresa.
I wake up and Maresa tells me that I started speaking in Spanish right before I feel asleep.
BAHHAAHAHA apparently I speak Spanish when I am tired. I DON'T EVEN KNOW SPANISH!!!

Today was a different story;
Spent most of my day in bed.
I woke up feeling sick so I went back to sleep for a bit,
Woke up again feeling sick,
Made a phone call then went back to bed,
Woke up feeling sick again,
Made another phone call and took a shower,
went back to bed,
Dropped off some clothes at a consignment shop,
went back to bed
woke up feeling sick again,
Ran a quick errand
Then went to work,
came home and I am still feeling sick.
My left tonsil has been inflamed for the last week or so.
It is still inflamed but it didn't bother me this  much until today.
Before going to work at 5 I slept all but 3 hours of today.
The good news was I somehow managed to get over $8 dollars in tips during my 4 hour shift. That is a lot of tips!
I'm really hoping I feel better by tomorrow so I can get the rest of my stuff taken care of.

If you happen to read this, feel free to send out a quick prayer for me.

No comments: