Sunday, October 30, 2011

I think I'll take a stroll around the block

Just because I used an Aladdin reference as the title, I thought I would share the video.
I laughed so hard watching this again!



So this is it. I leave tomorrow morning.
I am trying to be calm and level headed but I don't think even my best efforts will help me sleep at all tonight.



I know this will be my biggest adventure yet.
I remember a number of years back I discovered how addicting vulnerability was.
I put my self in vulnerable positions and always tried new scary things.
I went as far as to paint the quote
"To love at all is to be vulnerable." -C.S.Lewis
 On my bedroom wall.
Though I spent a good part of the last 3 years trying to be brave, I know the next 6-12 months of my life will be the most vulnerable yet.


For all of you who have walked through the last3 years of life with me; and especially those who have been apart of the last 4 months; Thank you so much!
Thank you so much for the support.
The talks.
The encouragement.
EVERYTHING!
To everyone who brought me in to there home and into their family and shared meals and just life with me;
   Thank you so much! You have no idea what that has meant to me.
I  feel so blessed looking back over the summer.
Remembering all the beautiful people that Jesus has brought into my path.
Thank you everyone!



I will be traveling all day tomorrow.
I will update as soon as I can.
I arrive in Ecuador at 5:30 am Tuesday morning.
I don't think I will be anxious to blog right away considering I will be seeing my boy and many friends for the first time in 4 months.
Sorry.
I will do my best to give all of you as many details as possible.
Please pray that I have safe and problem free problems on my flight tomorrow.
Ciao Amigos!!!

2 comments:

beka said...

hugs! and lots of love :)

Jessica Erhart said...

See these are the kinda things that make me love you ridiculously-hehe.
Lemme know when you've arrived safely in Ecuador please:]
(Oh and tell Andres and his family that I said hi!)

LOoooooove you<3