Thursday, February 9, 2012

Please don't tell me I am the only one!!!

Today we had some re-arranging to do in the house.
When Andy and his family moved out the house was left with 2 empty rooms and just so much space.
We started moving beds around.
We moved a large bed out of my room and I was left with the freedom to arrange from there.
I about had a meltdown.
I found my self just staring at the room and saying "No, this is just all wrong!!!".
Two things about made my skin crawl; some of the furniture was different heights, and the room was now TOO empty.
The balance of the room was so off that I look at Andres and told him "I don't think I will be able to sleep in this room.".
How ridiculous is that?
Please tell me that I am not the only person that is that freaked out about imbalance in my space.
Not to mention being the opposite of a person that suffers from claustrophobia, too wide of spaces make me anxious and uncomfortable and I just want to run away and hide.
Not a good thing when you have a large room and only as many possessions as fit in 2 suitcases.
I had a good laugh with my Mom as I talked about having no stuff and told her the story of when my Uncle Lee picked me up from my sister's house back in October.
He saw me coming out of the building with only one suitcase and a mandolin and asked me where all my stuff was. When I told him I didn't have stuff he said "We need to get you stuff! You need to have stuff!"

I figure I can borrow stuff from my parents to fill my room.

Yeah
Yeah
Yeah
I guess I already knew I was crazy.

Hopefully I will blog more and well have more adventures now.
I deleted my Facebook for now which should help so much.
I am opting with the ignorance is bliss approach for now.
I'll prob be back on soon enough.

2 comments:

Eliza C. said...

You got rid of your facebook? Isn't it a wonderful feeling?

Hanna said...

mmmmhmmmm! I need some time to just relax my brain and figure out things without outside influence.
I also had some un-necessary drama come up and I didn't want to say something I would regret on Facebook.