Friday, January 11, 2013

Now that I am once again separated from most of my family I suppose I should try to start blogging again.
So on Wednesday I officially moved into Green Bay. It has been  pretty nice so far. I have no complaints.
On Wednesday  night Amber and Jessica came to visit me and stay the night.
I sure do love those girls and feel so blessed to have them in my life.
We ate Chinese food, watched a movie, had girl talk, drank tea, and did a bit of shopping.

I am also very pleased to announce that my wedding planning is coming together perfectly.
I bought a dress on Monday, as well as picked up a lot of  other needed things.

I am just so ready to have Andres here and to marry him.
I am waiting to hear back from the USCIS about his paperwork, and to see if the application was accepted.

What else, I think I will go out now to a nearby coffee shop that is hiring. Hopefully they will be interested.
Even though i don't want to go out in the cold and waste gas, I know it is good for me to get out of the house, if possible, once a day.
Sorry I neglect my blog so much, but i will try yo keep people updated on my life.
I love all of you who read my blog and try to keep up with my life.

No comments: