Thursday, March 21, 2013

Tomorrow I will turn in one last paper. This will mark the end of this very accelerated mid-quarter at school. I'm not really sure what I will do during my two week break. Ideally I would like to take a trip somewhere, but I am scheduled to work every night. I guess I will be saving my money then, and watching Lord of the Rings a few times and reading a few books. 
 I have the travel bug something fierce and would really like to buy an airline ticket. I was looking at prices today and round trip tickets to S. America are pretty affordable. That is if I ignore the fact that I have tuition due in the next few weeks.
I guess you can't have it all.
How unfair would my life be if I had 2 pretty cool jobs, a wonderful fiance, got to study the exact field that I want, and I got to jet set around the world on my breaks? 
I wouldn't complain about that life, but I guess that 3 out of 4 isn't bad.

I really wish I was better about taking photos, but its too cold right now to snap any photos when I am not in the house. 
Photos in the house are not worth sharing. They consist of me in some form of lounging clothes
with crazy hair, wrapped in a blanket and studying. 
Well that is all I've got. Goodnight!!

PS. Wish me luck on finalizing this paper.
I really need a good grade on it. My present grade percentage in the class is lower than I would like (though still an A).
CIAO!

No comments: