Wednesday, June 3, 2009

BLARNEY!

Im in Blarney right now. sitting in the hotel room with Ania. This hotel is so pretty. The town is way to loud though. I miss Allihies but am glad to be seeing some new sights while im here.
I love the laid back feel of this trip. I love the fact that for the whole time I have been here I have had no concept of time. I get up about whatever time I want and go to bed whenever. It has been great.
I have been keeping a journal of my daily happenings and will hopefully transfer my entries onto here. I will have time when I get home anyways.

I have nothing else to say. Except that people are stupid. I say this because I have been reading articles on evolution and can't even believe the incompetence of some people who have degrees.

That is all. See you in a few days!!!!
:/
Im going to miss this beautiful place.

-Hanna

No comments: