Saturday, July 25, 2009

"voila! "....."Viola!"... "did you just say viola?"

It is 12:22 and I have just recently returned home. I was at the play "The Surprise" tonight.

It was brilliant. I helped with the set for a while earlier in the week so it was nice to finally see the finished product. It was grand.
After I waited to get my mandolin and see Anthony who was in the play. We stood around in the hardly lit field and had no idea where to go or what to do.
We ended up going to his grandparents house where his sister already was and his brother and friend Dan were to show up alittle later. His family probably thinks I am the all time most random person ever. I will randomly show up at the most obscure times. I guess it's only as weird as they allow their minds to make it.

It is so strange lately that when I spend time with friends I seem to never know where to go or what to do so I end up being whisked from place to place as my guest seems fit, or I convince a friend to go somewhere due to one of my "brilliant ideas" which end up being completely empty and far from brilliant.
I suppose it is good practice for me to commit to spending time with people and having no initial plan on what to do. It has led to me and my friends to find some of the greatest places and doing some of the greatest times.
Or as in the case of Friday night, I get my foot bruised by a shopping cart tipping and falling on to my foot while someone is riding in it. My foot is now bruised and I cant wear flip flops. This means I must wear either shoes or go barefoot. I would prefer the latter but that is sometimes impractical.

I guess the entire point of this post is to point out how completely strange I am when it comes to hanging out these days. Soon I will be able to put together the greatest plans in the shortest amount of time possible. Of course the things I deem great are not what most other people deem great. If I work on my persuasion skills, I will be able to convince anyone to find things to be as equally brilliant as I do. I have really nothing more to say.

Oh observation worth noting: laughing at peoples jokes no matter how lame they may be is always a great thing. It is worth taking the time to perfect a fake laugh. :]

No comments: