Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm sitting on my glorious front porch right now. I was working on economics homework but have momentarily stopped due to frustration. Where the devil am I to find the average cost of 5 lb. of flour? My neighbors across the street keep randomly shooting off fireworks. Not the pretty fountain kinds mind you, but rather the extremely loud obnoxious ones that really have no purpose at all other than to be loud and annoying. I keep hearing "Uh-oh.....*whistle sound* *POW*.
I don't understand at all why they keep saying "uh-oh" every time they set one off but I also don't get why they are setting them off in the first place.

I completely forgot what I was blogging for just now.
Darn it!!
BAHAHAHAHA this older white guy just stopped at the stop sign by my house and was listening to rap music all loud. Ha!

Omgsh he just went by again... I think he was lost or lets hope so.
I'm starting to get attacked by mosquitoes. I suppose I should go inside.
Well this was completely pointless.


Oh I feel like painting or sketching and am looking for ideas....hmmm

No comments: