Thursday, July 16, 2009

they will see us waiting from such great heights......

Frustration...
Anxiety...
and Stress are the story of my life right now, yet through it all I am learning so much about myself and other around me right now. It's amazing!
I love when people come over to my house and talk with me till the morning hours.
It is honestly one of the greatest things.
I love when you can talk and really connect with people.
Today was a good day. I worked this morning then helped my mom wash windows. Ania then came over and surprised me with a great gift. It was a sort of picture collage of Ireland pictures.

Softball tonight was fun. I didn't play the first two games, but I played the 3rd game. My playing certainly was nothing spectacular but it was fun nonetheless.
Dan and Chloe came over after for pizza and Dan stayed till pretty late and we just talked. My kitchen is the best place. I always have the best conversations with friends in the kitchen.
I'm not really sure where I am going with this.
Tomorrow should be a great day.
I am hopefully going to open gym early in the afternoon. Then I am having a night of utter enjoyment with Jessica. We plan to get some Chinese food, visit the House Cafe, buy some tea and have some time of amazing deep conversation.

I fear I have no great thoughts or quotes or anything of the such. Sadly.

I'm seriously thinking of putting together a book now, I even have my idea. This is great.

No comments: