Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Current backround music:The over grown walts ,by Bela Fleck (bluegrass)


I had to work tonight. It was a good shift all in all. I got over the awkward-ness of viewing week tolerably well.
My classes seem to be full of girls that listen well.

After work I worked out for about an hour or so and got done with all of that pretty early so I headed to the Fair.
I didn't even make it into the grounds without some retarded teenage guy trying to get my attention.
I went just to look at how my stuff did.
I am pretty pleased with the results.



Blarney Grounds
This didn't place. I didn't really think it would though.





Castle towers
This placed 3rd






Violin
This placed 2nd
(the sketch is not totally finished in this sketch. In fact it still has alot of needed work but you get the idea. once I get it back from the fair I will put a better photo up...maybe)






Black and White
I actually coulnd't find this one. Im quite upset about that because it is big so it shouldn't be hard to find not to mention it is framed.
I hope I find it on Friday when I am there.



I also entered a picture of Honey and it got 3rd. I can't find the picture on my computer though. It is a really cute one.


That is all I have to say.
SIX FLAGS TOMORROW!!!

No comments: