Thursday, September 17, 2009

Currently watching: Never Been Kissed

Tonight was one of the most frustrating nights I have ever had.
I started with a class with only one girl in it. The class was as good as can be expected considering there was only one girl in it.
I was looking forward to my up coming intermediate class. It turned out to be one of the worst classes I have ever taught. The girls wouldn't stretch at all. It took us 20 minutes to do a terrible job of stretching. I tried to explain to the girls that if you don't stretch well then you can get hurt, yet they still didn't care.
During class the girls wouldn't listen at all and just did pretty much whatever they wanted.
Without fail they all started complaining right away of something hurting. I wanted to scream at them.
I can't stand that they don't listen to me or respect me.
Im so glad Im home now. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do next week.
I think I am going to talk to my boss about it and see what she has to say.

No comments: