Tuesday, September 8, 2009

They sit at the bar and put bread in my jar.......

currently listening to: Piano Man by Billy Joel. What a great song.



I'm not really sure how well I will be able to move tomorrow.
Tonight was the first night of a new session at work. My first class was easy enough aside from the fact that it was a semi-large class of 4 year olds. Two of these girls are named Jacky which causes some trouble considering one of them is really crazy and never listens to me and the other is really shy and a good listener. I will have to figure out some nick names or something.
My second class was an intermediate class. I love these classes typically but this one is going to be interesting. Two of the girls are tall girls. They go to my shoulders I think. All these girls are very new to intermediates. It was so hard getting them to focus. I also had to spot them double time because they aren't very close to having any skills. Then after my shift was over I went and worked out for an hour or so. I'm not sure at this point how sore I will be tomorrow. I don't think I will be too sore but who knows. I was alittle sore today and all I did yesterday was play football with some neighbor kids. Let's hope Im not too sore because tomorrow I work again and I plan to work out yet again after. I'm hoping for the best.


::RANDOM TANGENT::
I should really sleep but I don't really want to. Lately I have not been sleeping well, and I've been having weird and depressing dreams. I'm just sad to look back at how this last year has gone. About this time last year I thought things were going to be so different and it's sad to see how different and frustrating it really has turned out. I'm trying to get over it though and I have noticed myself getting back to my normal self. I just wish I hadn't had the hard times and things had turned out differently.

2 comments:

MY.INKED.LYFE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MY.INKED.LYFE said...

i feel you. im sorry things haven't turn out how you'd hoped they would. thats upsetting no matter who you are. but, i don't think you should regret anything(ever), no matter how incredably lame or different it may be. THERE'S a PURPOSE behind it ALL. there really is. you have to trust that. and never stop hoping!

btw, I LOVE YOU, so much.