Monday, September 7, 2009

I survived WabenoStock '09

Im over-loaded with music and pictures to sort. I love the ability to get music so easily and to take a billion pictures whenever you want with digital cameras, but it can be a very daunting task to sort through everything in a timely manner. As I type this I am waiting for files to finish transferring.

I got back home last night. I was in Stevens Point visiting my sister from Sunday through Friday. I went disk golfing for the first time. I also gotten taken out to lunch by my sisters friend Matt. I still have mixed feelings about that. We went to Applebees and shared hot wings twice and went for a run at one point. All-in-all it was a good time. =]
Friday my parents picked me up at my sisters place and drove me another 2 or so hours north to where my mom's side of the family lives. We went for a giant pig roast/party that my Uncles and Aunts host. It is huge. They have a beer coffin and a feast of a pot luck. 50/50 and t-shirt raffles, trap shooting, horseshoes, corn hole (bean bags).

My family is so crazy. One thing is certain, we know how to enjoy lifes simple pleasures. We love laughing and joking and music. On the way home I told my parents that I love my family so much. It makes me glad I don't have a boyfriend because then I would have to share my family with them and I don't want to.
hahaha!





Sunset on the drive to Stevens Point









Officer two-sheds and Magnus =]











Dad and Sister and Pig-roast. My dad looks mighty happy. Ha





Kyle and my cousin Luke doing the trap shoot




Cousins






WabenoStock '09






The good life







Apple-picking












blast my mom and her bad photo taking skills. This was actually a great moment.





Some family
<3

No comments: