Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Currently listening to the Pirates of the Caribbean Soundtracks. :]

WOW, I am having such an impossible time focusing on anything today. My mind is all over the place. That is exactly why I am blogging instead of anything else. I am going to go do some school right after this.

I couldn't think to do any school earlier today. Instead I sorted through things in my room, and cleaned, and snuggled my dog.
Work went so well today though. I think that has to do with my mind being all over the place. I'm not sure why that helps but you can be sure that it does.
I am positive that I have the best job in the world. My gymnasts love me, and apparently girls I don't even coach like me. This one girl randomly gave me a picture that she drew. I have never taught this girl before.
Then a girl I coach, named Hannah, brought in gift bags from her birthday and gave them to the class, and me naturally. :]
It was great.
I had a little girl's mom tell me that her daughter was sad that I wasn't her coach again this session. Then this little girl named Jacky was yelling to me after class, "Miss Hanna..... I'm going to come to your class another day". ( I don't teach any classes with her age group.
But it was still adorable. At one point she climbed up the shoe cubbies and I could see just her head and her little hands holding her up as she yelled to me.

My intermediate class went pretty well too. The girls are starting to work so hard and make amazing improvements. I'm so proud of them.
I am pushing them so hard this session and they seem to like it.

After I got off work, I worked out. My shins have been bothering me the last two days so when I worked out I stayed off my legs. I worked my abs , arms and back.
I was in the little back room off of the wellness center just doing like sit-ups and those sort of things, and this random guy with an excessive amount of crotch sweat was in there also working out and some random girls came in and out.

When I got home I ate dinner with my family. My dad and I were trying to figure out some brilliant pranks I could play on people. (Well someone in particular, but they shall remain nameless)
We came up with some brilliant ones.


The rest of my night was filled with other pointless activities that are not even worth mentioning.

Honey is looking all snuggly and cute. I think I am going to go snuggle her cute clean and fuzzy self.

No comments: