Thursday, November 12, 2009

So my news for the day.
I finished another school book.
WOOHOO!!!
So now I only have like 3 more.
We watched the babies all day today because Tehra was at the hospital.
She is likely to go into labor at any time though she is home now.
Im so tired from work.
For some reason my intermediates couldn't all get to class on time so things were so messed up for the first hour or so.
That is the most annoying thing ever when you are trying to run a class and people show up late.
I swear if I have to hear that one cd in the gym one more time I might freak out.
I heard it about 3 times tonight alone. I have probably heard it 20+ times this week.


Tomorrow I am going to give blood in the morning. Hopefully register for classes at WCC.
Then I am modeling for one of Ania's Photography assignments.
Then the evening ends with a Band Of Brothers marathon with Ryan.
Should be a good day

No comments: