Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I have a blog so I can avoid being one of those drama queen facebook girls

It's days like this, that I find no comfort for my restless soul.

I have these dreams from time to time. Sometimes it is a few times a week and sometimes its is farther in between.
These dreams are good, I wake up smiling and feeling incredibly happy. Then after I am awake for a little while I slowly realize that everything I just felt or experienced in my dream never happened and isn't real. Then I get terribly upset. I feel restless and not content in any way.
It has been like this for over a year. For part of the year, the dreams seemed more realistic, but now they are so off.

It seems that the bad dreams I have come true, but the good ones don't.
Sometimes I envy people who sleep and don't remember dreaming at all. A dream is only as good as it's contents.
......................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................



1 comment:

JBjuice10 said...

I decided I'm not going to post anything except for on my livejournal blog site thingy. So if you are ever interested (I rarely ever post anyway) go there.

And yeah dreams are really weird. I used to focus on them and analyze them. I've written all of the dreams that I can't forget and have some relevance or importance to me down. The weird thing for me is that most of the dreams I can remember are bad dreams, or just really odd ones.