Sunday, December 6, 2009


Just found this pic that Ania took in Blarney, Ireland. Not sure why I just noticed it now. I'm glad I did though.

Thought I should share.

I can not wait for Christmas. I have so many projects to finish before then though, not to mention a whole lot of school. Oh man. Maybe I should sleep at night so I can get up at a reasonable hour and get stuff done. I just really appreciate the quiet uninterrupted time.

Other news, I went through my facebook friends and deleted all the people whole I don't really know, or that I never talk to, and those whole I seldom talk to them via facebook because I text them or actually call them like normal human beings should.
I'm not sure if I feel good about it or not.
One good thing is that I got rid of the like two people I actually facebook stalked. HOORAY!!!!




My new nephew is so handsome. I love him so much.

No comments: