Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I really just want to go play out in the snow right now.

It's 1 in the morning.
I was really hoping to be in bed hours ago.
Today on my way home from work I slid off the road and into a ditch. Stupid snow storm. It just made me mad because classes should have been canceled, but they weren't. SO I not only went off the road on my way home but I had to go 15 mph all the way home. It took me over an hour to get home. It was ridiculous.
For good news. I just finished a sketch for my niece.
I'm really happy with how it turned out.
I sketched Honey weeks ago and I did Lilly tonight. I like what I did tonight the best.
I hope she loves it.





What do you think?
It looks better in person I can assure you of that.



PS. The snow is beautiful and I wish I could be out playing in it right now.

3 comments:

Jessica Erhart said...

THIS IS AMAZING!
you seriously are an artist. I'm proud of you, Hanna, and not just for your sick drawing skills!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I didn't know you were such an artist!

Hanna said...

Thanks guys.